!&@91;if (gt IE 8)|!(IE)]>
<!—HTML Content here -->
(Junior) Event Operations Manager (m/f/d).
We at Proske think events in a new way. Our heart beats for strategic consulting and innovative event concepts. Our approximately 120 employees design digital, hybrid and live meetings, conferences, congresses, incentives and events. With our multicultural team we realize individual solutions for our worldwide and constantly growing customer base that inspire!
For our project team, we are looking for a Event Operations Manager (m/f/d). The Proske Opertions Manager are experts in strategic meeting management – for virtual solutions as well as live-marketing programs. The service portfolio ranges from trustful client consulting, conceptual design, solution-focused implementation to analytical evaluation of our meetings. Your workplace can be in one of our offices in the centre of Rosenheim or at the Viktualienmarkt in Munich, or you can work flexibly in a home office.
Become part of the Proske team, revolutionize the event industry together with us!
THIS MAKES YOUR DAY AN EVENT
- You support the implementation of operational tasks and take on your own operational (sub-) project tasks for the first time
- You gain first experiences in the support of participants during virtual or on-site events
- Your tasks will also include various research activities and obtaining quotes from hotels, restaurants, suppliers, etc.
- During your participation in contract negotiations with suppliers regarding costs, rates and cancellation conditions, you acquire a sound knowledge of the operational business
- We count on you to help with invitation, attendee and registration management, as well as setting up and maintaining conference tools such as Zoom and Webex
- At least your support in the preparation of availability reports for planned meetings and events is also required for the follow-up of customer projects
THESE SKILLS SET YOU APART
- You have a university degree or training in event or project management, but we also welcome similar careers in the event sector
- You have experience in planning, conception and execution of (digital/ hybrid/ live) events
- Your affinity for digital trends and new technologies in the event industry is a plus
- Your knowledge of virtual meeting platforms (e.g. Zoom, Teams, Click Meeting) rounds out your profile
- Business English and ideally other languages are part of your personal portfolio and make you a communication talent
- You love to travel internationally and to face new challenges
THE BEST IS YET TO COME
- No matter if you are an early bird, a late riser or a sports break lover, we offer room for your own rhythm. Flexibility is a way of life for us.
- No matter where you live in Germany,Austria, Malta or the Netherlands, you can work 100% from home and get everything you need in terms of high-quality IT equipment.
- Alternatively, you can use one of our top office locations - be it in Munich at the Viktualienmarkt, in Rosenheim directly at the Inn with a mountain view or in our co-working space in Berlin.
- Through virtual events, such as the weekly "Proske Picnic" or the "Coffee Chat", we are always well connected. With us, you're never alone, even in your home office.
- At Proske, not only is onboarding a priority, but also our various training and development opportunities will broaden your horizons.
- Whether face-to-face, with the team on an adventure tour or together in virtual space, we always put on top-class company events and teambuilding events.
- We care about your health and you have the possibility to participate in company runs and various sports challenges.
- The unique characteristic about Proske is our team spirit and our appreciative culture. With us there is no "I", but always a "we". As a family business, this is close to our hearts.